Monday, 30 January 2012

Meal planning Monday

I usually do a rough meal plan and lose the paper I wrote it on by the end of the week.  I saw Nelly was doing this and had seen other blogs with it so thought I would give it a go, and submit mine along to .  At least by blogging this I can't lose my list ;o) I have a vegetarian in the house so I often am cooking 2 different versions or meals.


Monday
Beef stew with rice- Vegetable soup and bread

Tuesday
stir fry vegetables with noodles with left gammon from freezer.

Wednesday
carrot and cumin soup ( from freezer as made double last time) with tiger rolls

Thursday
macaroni and cauliflower cheese

Friday
home made pizza night

Saturday
home made KFC style chicken ( chicken thighs in freezer from offer in store)

Sunday
Roast not sure on meat yet as not seen what butcher/shops have, but will include roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, carrots, peas and roast parsnips. Extra stuffing for vegetarian and gravy