Monday 30 January 2012

Meal planning Monday

I usually do a rough meal plan and lose the paper I wrote it on by the end of the week.  I saw Nelly was doing this and had seen other blogs with it so thought I would give it a go, and submit mine along to .  At least by blogging this I can't lose my list ;o) I have a vegetarian in the house so I often am cooking 2 different versions or meals.


Monday
Beef stew with rice- Vegetable soup and bread

Tuesday
stir fry vegetables with noodles with left gammon from freezer.

Wednesday
carrot and cumin soup ( from freezer as made double last time) with tiger rolls

Thursday
macaroni and cauliflower cheese

Friday
home made pizza night

Saturday
home made KFC style chicken ( chicken thighs in freezer from offer in store)

Sunday
Roast not sure on meat yet as not seen what butcher/shops have, but will include roast potatoes, Yorkshire puddings, carrots, peas and roast parsnips. Extra stuffing for vegetarian and gravy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Macaroni and Cauliflower Cheese - nom nom nom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love it here, although older son just announced he's gone vegan not just vegetarian so going to have to adjust this weeks meals for him somehow, help! lol Thanks for your comment Carolin

      Delete